The Geography grad handbook is updated every year with faculty changes and any policy changes implemented by the Program or the Graduate School. Students are held to the terms of the handbook that is in effect when they matriculate, unless changes in University or Graduate School policy require otherwise.
Please note – this handbook is associated with the MS-Geography, MS-Cartography/GIS (Thesis Option), and PhD-Geography programs. Please visit the GIS Professional Program website for the handbook associated with the professional programs.
- Graduate Student Handbook – Version 17-18.0 – published September 2017
- Graduate Student Handbook – Version 16-17.1 – published February 2017
- Graduate Student Handbook – Version 16-17.0 – published August 2016
- Graduate Student Handbook – Version 15-16.0 – published August 2015
- Graduate Student Handbook – Version 14-15.0 published August 2014
Any questions, comments, edits for this handbook should be directed to the Graduate Program Director.