The Map Library is open by appointment only on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00am to 4:00pm.
- Appointments require 24 hour notice, and can be made by emailing Jaime Martindale: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The focus of scheduled appointments will be access to physical collections (aerial photos, maps, etc.)
- Scheduling will allow for occupancy control and proper social distancing
- Email is highly recommended for all appointment requests, as the library phone will not be monitored as closely
- Appointments will vary in length of time to be determined on a case-by-case basis
Remote Services and Other Information:
- Robinson Map Library staff can be reached via email for all reference questions and research inquiries.
- Historic aerial photo scan requests are available HERE
- Visit the UW Libraries page for information on campus library operations and services.
- All University communications and updates are posted on the UW-Madison website.
The Robinson Map Library is located in Science Hall (room 310) on the UW-Madison campus.
Finding the Robinson Map Library:
Arthur H. Robinson Map Library
310 Science Hall
550 N. Park Street
Madison, WI 53706
Call or e-mail for more information:
Jaime Martindale, Map and Geospatial Data Librarian, email@example.com, (608) 262-1471.