Position title: Lecturer
Randy has over 30 years of professional GIS experience with a focus on the Electric and Gas Utility industry. This includes developing GIS applications to support federal government programs such as the: National Pipeline Mapping System (NPMS), Gas Distribution Integrity Management Program (DIMP) and Gas Leak Detection. He is experienced in the ArcGIS suite of products, including ArcGIS Server, ArcGIS Online and Portal for ArcGIS. Randy enjoys using GIS technology to develop solutions that improve decision making and solve challenging problems.
– BS in Geography and Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin Green Bay
– MS in GIS & Web Map Development from the University of Wisconsin Madison, 2018
– Team member that has won two ESRI Special Achievements in GIS Awards – 2003, 2014
– Executive Board Member of Geospatial Information Technology Association – Wisconsin Chapter
– Presentation at 2017 Esri GeoConX Conference: Mobile Gas Leak Identification Using Vehicle Methane Detection and GIS https://proceedings.esri.com/library/userconf/geoconx17/papers/geoconx_30.pdf